Tel.: +86-311-8502 6467
Fax: +86-311-8305 0889
Slurry pump refers to a kind of machinery that increases the energy of solid and liquid mixed media by the action of centrifugal force (the rotation of the pump's impeller), and converts electrical energy into the kinetic and potential energy of the media. Mainly used in: mining, power plants, dredging, metallurgy, chemical, building materials and petroleum industries.
Slurry pump Features:
1) Widely application:They are designed for handling more abrasive with solids slurries in the river dredging, Sand reclamation, Sugar beet , explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river and other fields.
2) Long bearing life: The bearing assembly is with large diameter shaft and short overhang.
3) Wear resistant wet parts: The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys. (more than 26% Chrome alloy).
4) The frame plate for pumps have replaceable wear-resistant metal liners or rubber liners. The impellers are made of wear-resistant metal or rubber.
5) Easy adjustment of impeller: An impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing.
6) Centrifugal seal, mechanical seal and packing seal are available.
7) The shaft seals for our pumps may be adoptable of gland seal or expeller seal
8) The discharge branch can be positioned at interval of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
>>Previous: F Series Mining Froth Slurry Pumps
>>Next: Dredging pump for sale
We love to hear about you and are happy to answer any questions!
Copyright © Shijiazhuang Gravel Slurry Pump Industry Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.Technical Support: Reanod